What could be more compelling than making our own fuel from renewable power, helping to decarbonise both the power sector and transport?
At ITM Power we are passionate about what we do. We build equipment to store renewable power as hydrogen and use the stored gas as a transport fuel.
This is a hugely exciting time for us – we’re growing quickly and looking for new talented people to join our highly motivated and skilled team.
Working at ITM Power is all about teamwork. We are looking for skilled technical professionals who can work enthusiastically to get things done. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join us on this amazing journey.
Degree level qualification essential (Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering or very similar), post graduate qualification desirable.
Will be supporting safety, compatibility, quality and development functions etc.
Areas of work
- Generating (for review and approval): P & IDs, PFDs, Equipment lists, Instrument lists, Valve lists, Alarm lists, Control logic drawings, Cause and effect documents, Loop check documents, SOP, Factory Acceptance Testing protocols, Site Acceptance Testing protocols, Line sizing, Relief venting calculations
- Review and approve control philosophies
- Manage and present progress reports
- Participate in hazard studies
- Liaise with 3rd party contractors where necessary
A sound knowledge of the following is essential:
- Reliability Analysis
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or Process Manufacturing to 2.1 level or above is essential
- Post-graduate qualification is preferred
- Proven experience in one of the following sectors: Refrigeration, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Food, Pharmaceutical